Joe Biden has a problem. His “hands on” approach to interacting with female voters has caught up with him. However, the right has a well established history of lying and exaggerating the problem. They have now progressed to full blown, jaw dropping right wing hypocrisy when it comes to Joe Biden.
Lying on Biden.
It’s no surprise that the right would produce such a shirt. After all, they’ve been lying on Biden for years. There’s the time they edited a photo of Biden with Stephanie Carter. They moved his hand from her shoulder to her breast. When someone hilariously inserted Joe Biden into the Villanova Crying Piccolo Girl meme, they ran with it as if it were legitimate.
What is surprising is that they pretend to care. After all, their President would require a Trump 2020 skirt with a strategically placed hand. Is that it? Grab her by the pu$$y good, fondle her breasts bad?
Right wing hypocrisy and the latest Joe Biden meme.
So here we see a Biden shirt for females with hands on the breast. Is this accurate? Has he been accused of fondling a womans breasts? The answer is “no”. So far, Joe has been confronted by 7 women. Here are their complaints.
- Lucy Flores says he smelled her hair and kissed her on the back of the head.
- Amy Lappos says he rubbed her nose.
- D.J. Hill says he touched her shoulder, then moved his hand down her back.
- Caitlyn Caruso says he hugged her a little bit too long and laid his hand on her thigh.
- Ally Coll says he hugged her “for a beat too long”.
- Sofie Karasek says Biden touched foreheads with her.
- Vail Kohnert-Yount said Biden put his hand on the back of her head and pressed his forehead to hers.
The Joe Biden shirt meme is misleading and inaccurate.
While it’s nice to see Republicans suddenly concerned about politicians groping women, this isn’t an accurate description. We haven’t seen this side of them since the 90’s. Biden made women uncomfortable. However, he hasn’t been accused of groping women’s breasts.